Club Officer Trainer Resources
District 5 is Thriving to make our district training sessions a rewarding learning experience that gives our officers a firm foundation for their term.
Our training program aim to:
- Encourage planning and growth
- Apply the concepts of effective leadership
- Answer questions and stimulate discussion
- Motivate participants to work together as team members
- Incorporate the training and educational programs published by Toastmasters International
- Provide the tools to achieve in the Distinguished Club and Distinguished District programs
- Give participants a practical understanding of their roles and responsibilities as a district or club officer
- Urge participants to read, review and use handbooks, manuals and other materials to achieve success as a district or club officer
Club leaders are better served by consistent, professional training that supports the brand, enhances their member experience, and helps them grow as leaders. The materials provided by Toastmasters International offer quality and consistency and are the standard that should make up the core of district-sponsored club officer training. Visit our Club Officer Training resources page to view all club officer training materials. Though not all topics must be covered in each round of club officer training, always include the Club Officer Role Breakouts. Use Training Club Leaders (Item 217) as a resource for planning.