Establish a Guest Program
Provide Useful Material
- Brochures are perfect for guests. A number are available from the Toastmaster International Marketing Resources page.
- A copy of the Toastmaster magazine allows guests to see what Toastmasters has to offer.
Welcome Guests Warmly
- Provide your guests with a name tag, have them sign the guest book and seat them next to someone friendly and knowledgeable.
- Present them with a ribbon or small memento to make them feel welcome.
Make Sure to Follow Up
- Send follow-up communication with details of membership benefits. Use The Benefits of Toastmasters Membership.
- Additional follow-up should occur each time the guest visits until they join.