Date(s) - 08/30/2017
6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
La Jolla Library
Please join Max Clifford at High Achievers Toastmasters for a discussion about Financial Strategies in this month’s Personal Development Series!
Some of the topics that will be covered at the dinner:
• Budgeting (Creating and managing a budget based on current income and expenses)
• Student Loan Management (Public Service Loan Forgiveness, Opportunities to privately lower interest rates, Pay As You Earn, Deferment and Forbearance)
• Financial Considerations with Home Buying & Physician Specific Mortgage Overview* (Basic financial rules of thumb when making a home purchase)
• Risk Management (what risk do I need to insure against)
• Asset Protection* (items you should consider protecting)
• Retirement/Investment Overview (Roth IRA’s, 403b’s)
The presentation typically takes an hour and is a good opportunity to hear some valuable info!
Born and raised in Minnesota, Max started his financial planning career in Minneapolis, MN. His career has taken him to Atlanta, GA and San Diego, CA. Growing up as the son of business owners, Max understands firsthand the unique and complex financial challenges many families face when handling their own finances.
Max knows that it is essential to educate the community about personal financial strategies, and spends a lot of time hosting educational financial events in the San Diego and Atlanta areas for both the medical and business communities. The objective of the presentation is to educate individuals on some of the common financial issues and concerns they face. The presentations are tailored to meet the needs of each specific group.
The Personal Development Series is a free monthly seminar for members and guest to hear presentations from some of the speaking industry’s top professionals. Snacks and goodies will be provided.
This is a free presentation not to be missed!