Here is a breakdown of each of the current District Incentives. Check each one to see if you or club have met the requirements. If all requirements have been met click on the link after each incentive and submit for your gift.
I – BEAT THE CLOCK MEMBERSHIP CONTEST!
WILL YOUR CLUB ADD 5 OR MORE NEW MEMBERS? WILL YOUR CLUB MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS?
1) Clubs that add 5 or more new members (May 1, 2017 thru June 30, 2017) – will receive $25 Gift Card of your choice from Amazon, Target, Barnes & Noble, Starbucks.
2) Clubs that add 10 or more members (May 1, 2017 thru June 30, 2017) – will receive a Toastmasters Sign and a $50 Gift Card of your choice from Amazon, Target, Barnes & Noble, Starbucks.
II – 2016-2017 DISTRICT DIRECTOR PIN
The District Director’s pin is a tradition symbolizing exceptional contributions and accomplishments in the Toastmasters program. This year’s pin will recognize outstanding members. To earn a pin, you must accumulate 10 points by fulfilling any combination of the following standards, and apply online at http://tinyurl.com/2017ddpin for your pin any time before 6/30/2017. One pin per member while supplies last through 6/30/2017.
III – EDUCATIONAL INCENTIVE
Earn any educational award during the following period Dec 1, 2016 thru June 30, 2017 and the district will give you an Advance Manual of your choice FREE! and an 80th Anniversary Pin.
One manual per award, must register the manual of your choice at http://tinyurl.com/d5manualspring by 06/30/2017
IV – 80th ANNIVERSARY INCENTIVES January 1, 2017 thru June 30, 2017
Help your club be “A Quality Clun” and help our district achieve “President’s Distinguished District in 2017 by participating in the 80th Anniversary Incentives
INDIVIDUAL MEMBER INCENTIVE – Complete 2 of the 4 below and receive an 80th Anniversary Pin (January 1, 2017 thru June 30, 2017)
– Bring in 1 new member to your club
– Complete an educational award
– Complete Project 6 or Project 10 in the Competent Leadership Manual
– Visit a low member club 3 times and, at each visit, give a speech or serve as a functionary (don’t
forget to bring your manuals):
CLUB OFFICER INCENTIVE – Complete ALL of the following and each club officer will receive an
80th Anniversary Pin (January 1, 2017 thru June 30, 2017)
– One club officer achieves an ALB. One of the modules presented must be Moments of Truth (free download available at www.toastmasters.org)
– Your club achieves Distinguished, Select Distinguished or President’s Distinguished by April 20, 2017
ALL CLUB MEMBERS INCENTIVE – Complete all of the following and every member of your club receives
an 80th Anniversary Pin (January 1, 2017 thru June 30, 2017)
– Hold an Open House once a month for 3 months, add 5 new members AND 5 members of your club complete (1 member per project)
– Project 6 – Help Organize a Club Membership Campaign
– Project 6 – Help Organize a Club Public Relations Campaign
– Project 10 – Chair a Club Special Event
– Project 10 – Chair a Club Public Relations Campaign
– Project 10 – Chair a Club Membership Campaign
NEW CLUB INCENTIVE – Complete 2 out of 4 and receive an 80th Anniversary Pin (January 1, 2017 thru June 30, 2017)
– Be a new club sponsor or mentor
– Help at four meetings for a new club
– Provide a new club lead (name of organization, contact name & phone number) resulting in a new club
Once you have completed any of the incentives register to receive your 80th Anniversary Pin at: http://tinyurl.com/80thpin
DID YOU KNOW THAT
All Clubs that conduct a Speechcraft will receive a FREE Speechcraft Kit. Just send us your flyer for Speechcraft to receive your FREE Speechcraft Kit and don’t forget to post your event on the district calendar – http://d5tm.org/submit-an-event/
HIGH PERFORMANCE LEADERSHIP – HPL (Item 262)
Working towards your Advanced Leader Silver (ALS) Award – the district has several HPL projects that would qualify for this award (i.e. Area Contest Chair, District Judging Chair/Committee, New Club Launch Committee, Club Officer Training Chair, etc…). The district will provide you with the HPL Kit ($14.00) at no cost to you.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Joyce Persichilli – firstname.lastname@example.org Cindy Parker – email@example.com Heidi Martin – firstname.lastname@example.org